“Mod Podge Pin to Win Pinterest Sweepstakes”
The “Mod Podge Pin to Win Pinterest Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on March 7th, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST March 21st, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”) (such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Plaid Enterprises, (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by performing all of the following actions: 1) Filling out the entry form in its entirety; 2) follow Plaid on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/plaidcrafts); and 3) re-pin at least one image from the “Mod Podge Pin to Win” Pinterest Board
Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require the Participant to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned. Please note: only one entry per Pinterest username will qualify as an entry to the Sweepstakes.
3 [three] winners will receive one $300 [three hundred dollar] Mod Podge Prize Pack
Total approximate retail value $300
Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received between 12:00am and 11:59pm EST on each day of Sweepstakes. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $300 (actual value may vary). Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. Three prizes will be awarded in total – the three winners will be selected on the same day. Winners will be selected after entry period ends. Winners will be selected on March 22nd, 2013. The winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery. In order to receive a prize, the winners may be required to provide proof of identification. Any and all taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater may be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
Participant Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. USE OF CONTENT/SUBMISSIONS. By submitting Content/Submissions to Sweepstakes Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, you automatically represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, and do hereby grant, to Sweepstakes Sponsor the paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such Content/Submissions (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate all or any portion of it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party that may exist in such Content/Submissions; and (b) use the Content/Submissions, including without limitation, the right and license to make, use, sell, offer for sale, and import any products and/or services which practice or embody, or are configured for use in practicing, all or any portion of the Content/Submissions and the right to practice. Under no circumstances will Sweepstakes Sponsor be required to treat any Content/Submissions as confidential. Sweepstakes Sponsor will be entitled to use the Content/Submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person. For the avoidance of doubt, Sweepstakes Sponsor will not be liable to you or any other person for any ideas for Sweepstakes Sponsor’s business (including, without limitation, product designs or ideas) derived from the Content/Submissions and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to the Content/Submissions that may appear in any future products or services of Sweepstakes Sponsor.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly on March 22nd, 2013.
The winners, using the information provided when the participant entered the Sweepstakes, will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the Sweepstakes End Date. The winners will also be posted daily on Facebook. Such notification shall include instructions for proper acceptance of the prizes by the winner. In the event a winner does not accept a prize, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. The winners agree to Sweepstakes Sponsor’s use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release.
6. CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor [and Pinterest], and its [their respective] agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws in the Commonwealth of Georgia. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that Georgia courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in the Commonwealth of Georgia.
6. NOTICE: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
7. Copyright: 2013 Plaid Enterprises. All rights reserved. Plaid Enterprises and the associated logos are trademarks of Plaid Enterprises. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
This sweepstakes has ended. Thank you for participating! The winners will be contacted shortly.
Powered by Piqora