BaubleBar + Ban.do "Ultimate New Years Eve" Pinterest CONTEST NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility: BaubleBar + Ban.do Pinterest Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of BaubleBar Hearst Publications, Pinfluencer, Pinterest, each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the "Official Rules") and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. 2. Sponsors: BaubleBar, Hearst Publications (individually and collectively, "Sponsor"). 3. Timing: Contest begins on December 11th at 9 AM EST and ends at 12 AM EST on December 19, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). 4. How to Enter The Contest: During the Contest Period, enter by first "following" BaubleBar and Ban.do Magazine on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/baublebar and http://pinterest.com/ shopbando You must have or create a Pinterest account and a Facebook account to participate in the Contest. Create a Pinterest board (the "Board") following the site's instructions and title your Board "Ultimate New Year's Eve". Then, check BaubleBar's Facebook page to enter. Explore BaubleBar.com and Shopbando.com. You must fill your Board with at least 14 pins - 4 items being from BaubleBar and 4 items being from Ban.do. To enter your Board in the Contest, the board title must contain "Ultimate New Year's Eve" You may continue to update and make changes to your Board provided such updates and changes are made prior to the end of the Contest Period. Eligible Boards will be judged according to the Judging Criteria and a Grand Prize will be awarded to the Winner. You may share your Board with friends to increase your chance of winning a prize for the top followed Board.
Each participant may enter as many Boards as they wish during the Contest Period. Use of any automated system to acquire votes or followers of your board is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries, "follows" or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or sweepstakes not sponsored by Sponsor, vote-swapping and associated sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means, and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry and/or voting process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules will void the applicable entry and/or votes and may disqualify the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site (other than the Contest Site) or e-mail address, including, without limitation, commercial Contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified.
The Board should be created and entered by one individual and no additional "pinners" should be added. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to create the Board will be deemed to be the registrant or player, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria for this Contest. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Contest Period or they will be void. For purposes of this Contest, an entry is received when the Board is created using a valid Pinterest account, the title of such Board includes "Ultimate New Year's Eve" and the Board otherwise meets the criteria set forth in these Official Rules. Any proof of creating, populating or titling the Board does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry. The Contest site's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Contest.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and Pinterest's Terms of Service (available at http:// pinterest.com/about/terms/), and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Prize winner will be determined by an independent panel of judges based on the following criteria: 1) Color composition/visual interest (24%); 2) Creativity and originality (25%) and 3) Correctness of responses to Facebook clues on Pinterest Board (51%) (the "Judging Criteria"). Judging determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. The judging panel will be comprised of BaubleBar + Ban.do Magazine's Editorial Team. Sponsor reserves the right to select and appoint alternate judges at any time, at its sole discretion.
The contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsors. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final.
6. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified by telephone or email, at Sponsor's discretion, after voting and judging have been completed. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) and an Assignment of Rights (the "Prize Acceptance Documents") within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent/legal guardian will be required to complete the affidavit on entrant's behalf and entrant prizes will be awarded to parent/legal guardian. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 10 business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
7. Prize/Odds: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $200 to spend at both BaubleBar.com and Shopbando.com Three (3) Runners up will receive $50 to spend at BaubleBar and $50 to spend at Shopbando.com. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Additional terms relating to Grand Prize : Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable, associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Failure to complete the Prize does not relieve the winner of his/her tax obligations associated with winning the prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted except as otherwise stated herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with one of comparable or greater value. Odds of winning each Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. By entering this Contest and accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Contest- or prize-related activity. The Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the Prize, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. All Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. By entering this Contest and accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any Contest- or prize-related activity. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor or prize providers have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any activity at any time if the winner's behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor or otherwise violates the policies of the prize providers, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to a Prize. The Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of the Prize, except in Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. Board Requirements: Any photo, image or other content pinned to a Board that, in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion does not meet the requirements outlined in these Official Rules will not be considered and may disqualify the Board. Each entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, sublicensees, agents and representatives a worldwide, royalty- free, unrestricted, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, transmit, publish, edit, exhibit, disseminate, display, reproduce, create derivative works from and use in any way, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, each submitted Board, and any reproductions or derivative works thereof, through any and all manners, formats or media now known or hereafter devised (including on other websites owned or controlled by Sponsor, its affiliates or anyone acting on Sponsor's authority), for any and all lawful purposes, and agrees to execute documents, instruments or agreements confirming such right and license (as further defined in section 9 below) at Sponsor's reasonable request. Any Board deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified. By entering, the entrant understands that his/her Board may be posted online, in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. Sponsor has the sole and absolute discretion to determine whether a Board qualifies as an entry. Any Board not in compliance with the above and which does not meet Sponsor's requirements will be disqualified. Boards must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, obscene, profane, lewd or defamatory as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, the Board will be disqualified from the Contest. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants' online service will apply. No information regarding entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, will be disclosed. 9. Release: Entrant hereby waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to Sponsor's use of the Board he or she submitted. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the use of the entries without notice to any entrant, including the Winners. Entrant hereby represents and warrants to Sponsor that the Board(s) do(es) not and shall not infringe on any
copyright or any other right of any third party nor violate any applicable law, rule or regulation, and such entrant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims for intban.doctual property infringement or from and against any claim arising from or relating to Sponsor's use of the Board(s). Entrant hereby waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the Board(s) or to be compensated for any such uses. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Pinterest, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claims, damages, attorneys' fees, costs of litigation and settlement or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to/from any Prize or Contest-related location/activity. The Released Parties are not liable to the winner, an entrant or any person claiming through such winner or entrant for failure to supply theorize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's sole control. Released Parties assume no responsibility and will not be liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Parties, the entrant, or by human error: lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, garbled or illegible entries or postage-due mail; address changes of entrants or entries not received in accordance with these Official Rules; technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or unavailable network or Internet service provider connections; failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications; errors, typos or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Contest-related advertisements or other materials; failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest. 10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
This sweepstakes has ended. Thank you for participating! The winners will be contacted shortly.
Powered by Piqora