Pin to Win + Jonathan Adler 2013 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The sponsor of the Pin to Win + Jonathan Adler 2013 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is Etsy, Inc. (owner and operator of Etsy.com) at 55 Washington Street, Suite 512, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (the “Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia age 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions and the Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies ("Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
2. PROMOTION TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on February 11, 2013 and ends at 12:00:01 PM EST on February 25, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time keeping device for all aspects of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter the promotion, during the Promotion Period you must be a member of Pinterest. You may become a member for free by following the instructions at Pinterest.com. Next, follow the online instructions to submit your entry. Each entry must meet the following requirements (any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified): (1) a valid email address must be submitted; (2) follow the Etsy Pinterest board on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/etsy) and use your Pinterest account to pin five (5) home items from Etsy’s “Happy Chic Sweepstakes” board, which is pre-populated with curated items from Etsy. Limit: one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
3. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive an Etsy Gift Card valued at $1,000.00 USD and a copy of Jonathan Adler’s book “100 Ways to Happy Chic Your Life.” (the “Prize”). The Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Etsy Gift Card is subject to Etsy's Gift Card Policy. Taxes, if any, and all expenses relating to acceptance and use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Retail Value of all prizes is $1,025.00 USD. Sponsor will file an IRS 1099 on behalf of the Winner for the value of the prize.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One (1) random drawing will be held by Sponsor after the end of the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received. In the event an entrant is discovered to be ineligible or is disqualified, fails to comply with these Official Rules, or there is any dispute over the identify of a potential winner, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The potential Winner will be notified electronically to the email submitted with entry. Potential winner will have to execute an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and release (“Release”) and IRS Form W9 within 14 days of the date on the Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner is a minor as determined by the laws of the jurisdiction in which s/he resides (“Minor’), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will have to sign the Release on the Minor’s behalf. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent three (3) times over a five (5) day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, does not return the executed Release within 14 days, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any.
8. WAIVER: Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any Promotion-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Promotion, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries, or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual’s ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or entry that is in violation of the Official Rules or to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion, and disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem of any kind, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award any prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or to take any other action it deems equitable to fairly award any prize. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to any third party failure to act or any actions out of its control, including any act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control or concerns regarding the safety of any entrant or winner, or otherwise.
9. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
10. WINNERS' LIST / OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of the Winner , as required by law, or a copy of the official rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Promotion, Etsy, Inc. 55 Washington Street, Suite 512, Brooklyn, New York 11201. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners List” and the specify name of the Promotion (found above). Requests must be received within two (2) months of the Promotion’s End Date.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest, nor is Pinterest associated with the Promtion in any way. When entering the Promotion you understand that you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Pinterest.
This sweepstakes has ended. Thank you for participating! The winners will be contacted shortly.
Powered by Piqora